Skip to content
- All sessions are by appointment only and we ask that you arrive on time to minimize distractions.
- All correspondence is done through email or text – waitlist notifications, receipts, confirmations, and cancellations. So please, make sure you have an active email address entered into your account profile, and the Email Opt-In button checked.
- Don’t worry, this email is only used for important communication, not spam. To ensure your spam filter will allow our emails through, you should add “email@example.com” and +1.516.240.5609 to your contact list, address book, or whitelist. Search the help section of your email provider to find details on how to do this.
- All sessions must be reserved with a valid credit card or on an active package. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Instructors and classes are subject to change.
- Sessions are 50 minutes long.
- 24-hour cancellation policy is strictly enforced for all sessions – if you cancel less than 24 hours before your scheduled visit, you will be charged the full price.
- There are no make-up sessions and no credit is given for missed classes.
- Students new to Pilates must complete 10 private sessions prior to joining a reformer class.
- Please observe our no cell phone policy. Phones may be kept next to the apparatus, but they must be set to vibrate.
- Please do not wear perfume to the studio as several clients are severely allergic.
- Please keep conversation to a minimum during class to allow everyone to concentrate on the learning experience.
- Please wipe down all apparatus so they are set-up and ready for the next person.
- Kindly refrain from loud conversation and leave the workout area quickly after class, so the next class may begin promptly and without distraction.
- Please sign in upon arrival and address schedule concerns prior to or after your session.
- Please note that inconsistent attendance for a standing spot may result in the loss of that spot.